Friday, April 6, 2012

Bed legs

I was trying to get started on the legs for the writing desks when my wife came in and asked if I could make some legs to attach to an old day bed mattress platform we've been holding onto. Evidently she has been trying to get me to do this for a very long time and I finally got the idea of what she wanted done.
The plan is to make a real bed for our son one of these days, but for now this will work to get him up off the floor.
These are made out of some old redwood posts that have been hanging around getting in the way, they had some nails, staples, and some BB's that I'm pretty sure I shot into them may years ago.
I think they will hold the bed up until I can get to the real bed for him.






1 comment:

Lyndee Wilkerson said...

Just found this blog! I'm excited to see all your projects!